Cajuput Essential Oil
Cajuput oil has a sweet rather penetrating smell.
The Cajuput Tree originates from the Malayan coastal plains.
Extracted from fresh leaves and branches by steam distillation.
Terpineol, Benzaldehyde, Cineole, Dipentene, Limonene and Pinene.
analgesic, anti-neuralgic, antiseptic, decongestant, expectorant, insecticide, carminative, stimulant and tonic.
- By promoting sweating, Cajuput oil cools down the body and helps with such infections as colds, laryngitis and bronchitis.
- It is also helpful for asthma, sinusitis and a sore throat.
- It calms the digestive system, soothes colic, enteritis, dysentery, vomiting and spasms.
- Arthritis, rheumatism and muscular aches and pains can also benefit from Cajuput oil.
- It helps with skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- It is also a renowned antidote against insect bites, lice, and fleas.
- Cajuput is non-toxic and non-sensitizing, yet could irritate the skin when used in high concentration.