Caraway Essential Oil
Caraway oil has a sweet spicy and peppery odour.
Originated in Asia but is cultivated in Europe, Africa and Russia.
Caraway Essential Oil is extracted with the help of steam distillation.
Acetaldehyde, Cumuninic aldehyde, Furfurol, Carvone, Limonene.
anti-histaminic, antiseptic, astringent, carminative, digestive, disinfectant, emmenagogue, expectorant, stimulant, stomachic, tonic and vermifuge.
- Caraway oil is used to get rid of mental depression.
- It settles the stomach, nervous digestion, colic, flatulence and gastric spasms.
- It helps clear bronchitis, bronchial asthma and coughs.
- It is also helpful in cases of sore throats and laryngitis.
- It may be beneficial to the urinary system, helping to flush toxins out.
- It helps in increasing milk in nursing mothers and relieve period pains, and relieve itching skin and acne.
- It may cause skin irritation if used in high concentration.