Cardamom Essential Oil
Cardamom oil is sweet, spicy and is soothing in fragrance, is clear to pale yellow in colour and slightly watery in viscosity.
It is cultivated in India and Ceylon.
The Cardamom oil is extracted by steam distillation from the seeds of the fruit gathered just before they are ripe.
Terpineol, Cineole, Limonene and Sabinene.
antiseptic, carminative, digestive, diuretic, stimulant, stomachic, tonic and anti-spasmodic.
- Cardamom is particularly helpful for the digestive system.
- It works as a laxative and soothes colic, wind, dyspepsia and nausea, even pregnancy nausea.
- It warms the stomach and helps with heartburn.
- Cardamom oil can help with its refreshing and uplifting effect when feeling weak and mentally fatigued.
- Cardamom oil's expectorant properties help clear coughs.
- It is a well-known remedy for impotence and low sexual response.