Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Carrot seed oil has a dry and slightly sweet aroma.
Carrot seed essential oil is obtained from wild carrots found in Europe.
It is extracted by steam distillationfrom the carrot's seeds.
Acetic, Pinene, Limonene, Carotol, Asarone and Bisabolene.
antiseptic, diuretic, emmenagogue, carminative, tonic and vermifuge.
- Carrot seed essential oil is used as a detoxifying agent for the liver and also cleans the digestive system.
- It is helpful for gout, arthritis, edema, rheumatism.
- It helps in removing the accumulated toxins in muscles and joints.
- Carrot seed oil is beneficial for the people who are suffering from influenza and bronchitis.
- It is also beneficial in the case of anorexia.
- Carrot seed essential oil is used to tone and revitalize the skin, and therefore is useful in the cases of eczema, dermatitis, and rashes.
- However it is supposed to be a safe oil but, should be avoided during pregnancy.