Citronella Essential Oil
Citronella essential oil has a slightly sweety lemony odour.
It originated in Sri Lanka and Java.
It is extracted from the botanical matter using steam distillation.
Borneol, Citronellic, Citronellol, Citral, Citronellal, Camphene, Dipentene, Geraniol, Nerol and Limonene.
antiseptic, deodorant, insecticide, parasitic, stimulant and tonic.
- Citronella oil is mostly used for repelling insects.
- It is also used in ridding dogs and cats of fleas.
- It clears the mind and tones the body.
- It may be helpful in the case of flu, cold and minor infections.
- It also has deodorizing qualities.
- It may irritate skin.