Coriander Essential Oil
Coriander oil has sweet and spicy smell and is pale yellow to colourless having watery viscosity.
It originated in Morocco.
It is extracted from its botanical matter using steam distillation.
Borneol, Cineole, Cymene, Dipentene, Linalool, Phellandrene, Pinene, Terpineol, Terpinolene and Terpinolene.
Analgesic, aphrodisiac, anti-spasmodic, carminative, depurative, deodorant, digestive, fungicidal, lipolytic, stimulant and stomachic.
- Coriander oil is used to revitalize the mind.
- It helps in mental fatigue and tension, migraine, and nervous weakness.
- It gives a warm effect on the stomach and is good for digestion.
- It can relieves cramps.
- Coriander oil's warming effect is also helpful for alleviating pain such as rheumatism, arthritis and muscle spasms.
- It is useful with colds and flu.
- It should not be used in large doses.