Cumin Essential Oil
Cypress oil has a penetrating and spicy smell.
It originated from the Mediterranean region.
It is extracted from its seed using steam distillation.
Cuminic, Cymene, Dipentene, Limonene and Pinene.
antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, antitoxic, bactericidal, carminative, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, nervine and stimulant.
- Cumin oil is used as a warming oil and helps in relieving muscular pains.
- It is used as a stimulant in the digestive system which helps with bloating, colic, dyspepsia, flatulence and indigestion.
- Cumin oil is effective on headaches, migraine and nervous exhaustion.
- Cumin oil should be used very sparingly.
- It should not be used when the skin will be exposed to sunlight and people having sensitive skin.
- It should be avoided during pregnancy.