Dill Essential Oil
Dill essential oil has a grssy odour and is pale yellow in colour having watery viscosity.
It originated in south-west Asia.
It is extracted from its botanical matter by steam distillation process.
Carvone, Eugenol, Limonene, Myristicin & Terpinene.
antispasmodic, carminative, digestive, disinfectant, emmenagogue, hypotensive, stimulant and stomachic.
- As Dill oil is powerful for children, gripe water made of Dill is given to children for digestive disorders.
- It also helps for digestive problems in adults, easing flatulence and constipation.
- It is used to ease the mind, calm headaches and also helps with excess sweating due to nervous tension.
- It can stimulate milk flow in nursing mothers.
- It should not be used during pregnancy.