Helicrysum Essential Oil
It originated from Yugoslavia or island of Corsica in Mediterranean.
The oil is extracted using steam distillation.
antiseptic, anticatarrhal, anticoagulant, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-bacterial.
- It is used to cure bruises and wounds.
- It acts as an excellent cell regenerator.
- It helps reduce the formation of scar tissue and improves skin disorders.
- Helps calm the respiratory system.
- Stimulating to the entire digestive system.
- Also supports the circulatory, immune and structural systems.
- It is also used as an inhalent to minimize tension.
- Used as skin guard against pain and infection.
- Pregnant women should not use Helicrysum oil.
- Do not apply near your eyes or mucous membranes.