Palmarosa Essential Oil
Palma rosa essential oil has a sweet rose like aroma. It is pale yellow in colour having a watery viscosity.
It originated in India.
Palma rosa oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation.
Myrcene, linalool, geraniol, geranyl acetate, dipentene and limonene.
Antiseptic, antiviral, bactericide, cytophylactic, digestive, febrifuge and hydrating.
- Palma rosa oil calms the mind and has an uplifting effect.
- It is used to overcome nervous exhaustion, stress-related problems and nervousness.
- It is most useful during convalescence and cools the body of fever, while aiding the digestive system, helping to clear intestinal infection, digestive atonia and anorexia nervosa.
- It is effective in relieving sore, stiff muscles.
- This oil moisturizes the skin, while balancing the hydration levels and stimulating cell regeneration.
- It balances production of sebum, to keep the skin supple and elastic and is valuable for use with acne, dermatitis, preventing scarring, rejuvenating the skin, as well as fighting minor skin infections such as sore tired feet and athlete's foot.
- Palma rosa oil is a very safe essential oil to use.