Thuja Essential Oil
Thuja essential oil has a woody, fruity aroma. It is colourless to pale green with light consistency.
It originated in East Asia.
Thuja oil is extracted by fresh leaves and twigs using steam distillation.
A-thujone, b-thujone, a-pinene, camphene, d-sabinene, fenchone, camphone, terpinen-4-ol and bornyl acetate.
Anti rheumatic, astingent, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, insect repellent, rubefacient, stimulant, tonic, vermifuge.
Thuja essential oil helps with:
- intestinal parasites
- venereal diseases
- abnormal cell growths
- skin cancers
- tumors of skin
- Taken in excess, this oil can produce unpleasant results.
- It is an abortifacient (agent causing abortion) and convulsant in overdose.
- The leaf oil is considered toxic.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use without medical supervision.