Wormwood Essential Oil
Wormwood essential oil is yellow-brown in colour. It is very herby in its aroma.
It is extracted from the leaves and flowering tops using steam distillation.
A-thujone, b-thujone, sabinene, myrcene, trans-sabinol, trans- sabinyl acetate, linalyl acetate and geranyl propionate.
- It was used as an aromatic-bitter for anorexia.
- It is used as a digestive tonic.
- It helps in promoting menstruation.
- It helps in reducing fever and expel worms.
- Use only well diluted.
- This oil should not be used if you have epilepsy or stomach ulcers.